The following information is needed for an account creation for a new member/student/guest of the ITP:
- Name: Name of the new member.
- Room: The room number of the room the new member will work at. If the person will not have an office in the ITP/GSC, we use the office of the supervisor to have a connection to the group.
- Telephone: If there exists a telephone in the room, then the telephone number of this telephone.
- Expiration Date: Until which date is the account needed? (end of the contract; deadline of the bachelor/master thesis; or end of visit of a long term guest) (The expiration date can be extended if the contract/deadline/visit is extended.)
- Notice of the working group: A short notice from the head of the working group or the corresponding secretariat that this person will work in the corresponding group (a short email sent from the secretariat directly to us is enough).
- Name of the HRZ-account: Each member and long term guest of the ITP, who wants an ITP-account, additionally needs an account of the HRZ and needs to tell us the account name. Students of the Goethe University should already have a HRZ-account (beginning with the the letter s and followed by several digits). Important: As soon as the HRZ-account expires, the ITP-account expires to. Even if the account was created with a later expiration date.
After the account creation, the new member/student/guest can get their account information at room 01.128. No account information is given by email or telephone.
Attention: Due to the closed building in Covid-19 times, the accounts can not be picked up personally. For this, we can send the welcome sheet to the secretaries printer. We have also implemented a mail service which sends encrypted, one time links to the registered HRZ mail address.