← back to the main page
Important: Talks must be addressed to a broad audience of physicists! Focus on the physical motivation, general ideas and the main results and their relevance, instead of technicalities (some guidelines, how to prepare a good Palaver talk: palaver_guidelines.pdf [by Antje Peters, Christopher Czaban, Sven Köppel])!
Important: Send your title one week before your talk via email!
Important: There is no laptop available, speakers need to bring their own laptop!
Important: The referee has to check the slides of the corresponding speaker several days before the talk! It is his/her task, to assure that the talk can be understood by everybody in the audience, e.g. also bachelor/master students working in/on rather orthogonal groups/topics!
Communications and reminders also via the
15. Apr 2019:
- 15:00 - 16:00 Determination of the program.
29. Apr 2019:
- SFB colloqium, Bielefeld.
06. May 2019:
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Inhomogeneous phase of the 2+1-dimensional Gross-Neveu model in the large-N
limit", Marc Winstel (referee: Dominic Kraatz).
27. May 2019:
- 15:00 - 16:00 "Distribution amplitudes from lattice QCD", Gunnar Bali (Kernphysikalisches Kolloqium).
03. Jun 2019:
- 15:00 - 16:00 "SFB / project Z02", Alessandro Sciarra.
17. Jun 2019:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Probing the equation of state of universe
before BBN with primordial gravitational
waves", Fazlollah Hajkarim (referee: Christian Reisinger).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Towards relativistic dissipative magnetohydrodynamics of spin-1/2
Wagner (referee: Lasse Müller).
24. Jun 2019:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "The electron-phonon-superconductivity, or there and back again", Max Hansen
(referee: Martin Pflaumer).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Hadron yields and fluctuations at the CERN SPS: the system size dependence and the
role of centrality", Anton Motornenko (referee: Andreas Halsch).
01. Jul 2019:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Towards fermion effects in real-time lattice simulations of classical Yang-Mills theory",
Andreas Halsch (referee: Ralf-Arno Tripolt).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Nucleosynthesis in heavy-ion collisions at the LHC via the Saha equation", Volodymyr
Vovchenko (referee: Lasse Müller).
08. Jul 2019:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "μB dependence of the QGP dynamics", Olga Soloveva (referee: Francesco Cuteri).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "A mean-field approach to an effective polyakov-loop model", Vinzenz Wiedemann
(referee: Dominic Kraatz).
15. Jul 2019:
- 15:05 - 15:35 "Twin stars in a modified chiral mean field model", Pia Jakobus (referee: Alessandro
- 15:35 - 16:05 "Hybrid static potentials in QCD in the limit r→0", Amanda Konieczna (referee: Pia
← back to the main page