← back to the main page
Important: Talks must be addressed to a broad audience of physicists! Focus on the physical motivation, general ideas and the main results and their relevance, instead of technicalities (some guidelines, how to prepare a good Palaver talk: palaver_guidelines.pdf [by Antje Peters, Christopher Czaban, Sven Köppel])!
Important: Send your title one week before your talk via email!
Important: There is no laptop available, speakers need to bring their own laptop!
Important: The referee has to check the slides of the corresponding speaker several days before the talk! It is his/her task, to assure that the talk can be understood by everybody in the audience, e.g. also bachelor/master students working in/on rather orthogonal groups/topics!
Communications and reminders also via the
11. Apr 2016:
- 15:00 - 16:00 Determination of the program.
18. Apr 2016:
- 15:00 - 16:00 "The Yang-Mills gradient flow and the infrared behaviour of SU(3) gauge theory with 12
flavours", David Lin (Kernphysikalisches Kolloqium).
02. May 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "???", Volodymyr Vovchenko (referee: Ziri Younsi).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Fluid dynamical description of relativistic heavy ion collisions", Harri Niemi (referee:
23. May 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Computation of the static quark-antiquark potential using non-string-like trial states",
Tobias Neitzel (referee: Bastian Brandt).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Exact sum rules for vector channel at finite temperature and its applications in lattice
QCD analysis", Daisuke Sato (referee: Hector Olivares).
30. May 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Donuts in space", Sven Köppel (referee: Christopher Czaban).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Effect of strong magnetic field on the initial and evolution stages of heavy ion
collisions", Victor Roy (referee: Jonas Scheunert).
06. June 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Investigating the Blitzar model in GRRMHD", Elias Most (referee: Shi Pu).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Modified theories of gravity: why and how?", Dialektopoulos Konstantinos (referee:
20. June 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Vortical fluid and Lambda spin correlation in high-energy heavy ion
Gang Pang (referee: Kai Zhou).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "???", Paolo Alba (referee: Francesca Cuteri).
27. June 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "Electrical conductivity of warm neutron star crust in magnetic fields", Arus Harutyunyan
(referee: Federico Guercilena).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Comparison of hydrodynamics and kinetic transport theory for p+A and A+A collisions",
Kai Gallmeister (referee: Jonas Glesaaen).
04. July 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "???", Kai Zhou (referee: Ludwig Jens Papenfort).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "Exploring the sign problem with Complex Langevin", Jonas Glesaaen (referee: Long
11. July 2016:
- 15:00 - 15:30 "The QCD phase diagram at imaginary chemical potential", Alessandro Sciarra
(referee: Arus Harutyunyan).
- 15:30 - 16:00 "The QCD deconfinement transition at zero chemical potential with Nf = 2 flavours of
Wilson fermions", Christopher Czaban (referee: Moritz Greif).
← back to the main page