|Address:||Institut für Theoretische Physik|
|60438 Frankfurt am Main |
I have a broad interest in many-body and condensed matter physics,
especially in the emergent phenomena arising in strongly correlated systems.
By using a combination of both numerical and analytical methods I gain insight into the fascinating many-body physics of
experimentally relevant problems.
In the group of Prof. Peter Kopietz I am mainly working on nonequilibrium spin dynamics.
We are particularly interested in magnetoelastic interaction effects
and condensation of magnons at room temperature in the ferrimagnetic insulator yttrium-iron garnet,
which we investigate in close collaboration with the experimental group of Prof. Burkard Hillebrands.
Apart from this I have also worked on the renormalization of quasi-particle velocity and dielectric function
in graphene, using the non-perturbative functional renormalization group method.
Carsten Bauer, Andreas Rückriegel, Anand Sharma, and Peter Kopietz
Phys. Rev. B 92 , 121409(R) (2015) [ArXiv:1506.08825]
Non-perturbative renormalization group calculation of the quasi-particle velocity and the dielectric function of graphene
Andreas Rückriegel and Peter Kopietz
Phys. Rev. Lett. 115 , 157203 (2015) [ArXiv:1507.01717]
Rayleigh-Jeans condensation of pumped magnons in thin film ferromagnets
Andreas Rückriegel, Peter Kopietz, Dmytro A. Bozhko, Alexander A. Serga, and Burkard Hillebrands
Phys. Rev. B 89 , 184413 (2014) [ArXiv:1402.6575]
Magnetoelastic modes and lifetime of magnons in thin yttrium iron garnet films
Andreas Rückriegel, Andreas Kreisel, and Peter Kopietz
Phys. Rev. B 85 , 054422 (2012) [ArXiv:1111.2052]
Time-dependent spin-wave theory
- Rayleigh-Jeans condensation of pumped magnons [Lunch talk 20. October 2016, ITP, Utrecht University, The Netherlands]
- Rayleigh-Jeans condensation of pumped magnons [PhD defense 5. September 2016, Frankfurt]
- Rayleigh-Jeans condensation of pumped magnons in thin film ferromagnets [DPG Spring Meeting 2016, Regensburg]
- Rayleigh-Jeans condensation of pumped magnons [SFB/TR 49 Colloquium 26. November 2015, Frankfurt]
- Rayleigh-Jeans condensation of pumped magnons [SFB/TR 49 Student Seminar Winter Term 2015/16, Cologne]
- Generalized stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equation for yttrium-iron garnet films [APS March Meeting 2015, San Antonio, Texas]
- Magnetoelastic modes and lifetime of magnons in thin yttrium-iron garnet films [DPG Spring Meeting 2014, Dresden]
- Magnetoelastic modes and lifetime of magnons in thin yttrium-iron garnet films [CMT Journal Club 30. January 2014, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida]
- Kinetic equations for a system of parametrically excited magnons [DPG Spring Meeting 2013, Regensburg]
- Time-dependent spin-wave theory [DPG Spring Meeting 2012, Berlin]